It Has Been Amazing!!!

Don't get me wrong, I love summer but fall is my favorite season and a lot of that has to do with BACK TO SCHOOL TIME! Summer winds down, I start getting myself back into a routine, preparing myself for school, and getting excited to see old friends and meeting new friends! I think I am very lucky that I still get to have all those feelings as an adult, just in a different role! 

As the title of my blog states, these first couple of weeks have been AMAZING!!! 

I missed all my students from last year and I have enjoyed catching up with them, hearing all about what they did over the summer and getting back into our groove of learning and having fun! 

I have also enjoyed getting to know my new students and I am looking forward to learning more about each of them! 

We started the year in the Batcave with a Breakout EDU and I am happy to report that 6th, 7th, and 8th grade students successfully broke out of each box and did great working together to break out! 


                                                                           6th Grade

                                                                          7th Grade 
   
8th Grade 


We have been working on design challenges in the 8th grade, one of our groups came up with a great design for a book support! The design met all of the criteria required within the constraints given and as you can see from the photos below.....seems to be indestructible!!!





Comments

Popular Posts