Two Months in and LOVING Every Minute!

I say it all the time but I am always amazed at how fast time seems to go by during the school year.

We have been busy in the Batcave, learning about rocks and minerals, chemistry, and cells and the human body.

October was an exciting and busy month, thank you to everyone who donated candy and helped out for the Halloween Hullabaloo, it was a huge success! 7th grade homeroom won the door decorating contest! I think it is a great addition to the Batcave! :)



For this post I want to focus on my new students, I have enjoyed getting to know them over the last couple of months and I am excited to learn more about each of them throughout this year....and in the next few years!

Check out some photos from our rock and minerals vocabulary scavenger hunt and our Starburst Rock Cycle Investigation!!










































Comments

Popular Posts