Angkor Wat Photos

As promised in The Viking article, here are some photos from our trip last summer! 
We decided to take a side trip from Thailand to Cambodia because Angkor Wat was on our bucket list of places to visit! Angkor Wat is the largest religious monument in the world, we visited just a handful of the over 50 temples that encompass approximately 500 acres. 
When we landed in Cambodia we made a plan to visit at sunrise, as a lot of you know; photography is one of my passions aside from teaching. I couldn't wait to arrive just before sunrise to get some great shots of the sun rising. Luckily my travel companions were tired but cooperative for our early morning adventure! 

We spent the majority of the day exploring, photographing, and learning about all the amazing temples. I took hundreds of photos throughout the day, I had a hard time choosing which ones to share :) I hope you enjoy!! 

This is probably my favorite shot from the many sunrise photos! 

This is one of the last shots I took before we started exploring the temples! 

I highly recommend checking out Angkor Wat if you are ever visiting that area of the world!!! 







































Comments

Popular Posts